Hot topics & useful tools
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018 and is a total overhaul of EU data protection law. With significant potential fines coupled with the negative PR associated with mistreatment of client/customer data, the GDPR and data protection are now boardroom issues. Find out more about GDPR.
- Visit our Global Data Protection Guide – a unique online interactive tool which compares the data protection regimes in over 60 countries.
- View our latest brand protection guide when doing business in Europe – On your marks, get set….Europe!
- The Taylor Wessing Patent Map is our new online interactive tool which compares the patent litigation regimes across Europe.
- View the findings of our latest Global IP Index 5th Report for a comprehensive assessment of how the IP regimes in 43 jurisdictions compare with each other.
- Keep up to date with all the developments on the Digital Single Market.